X and I have a date this afternoon. We are going to go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He is uber excited. I told him two weeks ago if he was really good we'd go. He's kept up his end of the bargain, my turn to do the same. Let us hope he sits still and is quiet for the movie.
Woke up yesterday morning to find a baby snake on the living room floor. James and I spent half an hour or more trying to get the dang thing up and in a jar so I could take it to my dad's work and have it identified. Several hours later it was decided that the snake was not poisonous. Still not 100% sure what kind it was, but we narrowed it down to a water snake of some sort - more than likely a banded water snake. I released it in a ditch near dad's work then came home. I may not like snakes but that one was kinda cute and I did not want to kill it if it was not poisonous. My conscious is clear. YAY!
Autumn continues to tick me off. She has attacked Mystery a couple of times, not drawn blood tho. She acts like she's in heat, but she shouldn't be. I had her fixed this summer. If she is I'll be sooo pissed. Need to remember to call the dang vet. They'll also be paying to fix it.
Oh well. Brain fried now. Need to get my shower and get ready to take X out for our date. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment