Friday, October 20, 2006

Appts and numbnuts

I love calling and saying "I was told to call back today to reschedule my next OB appt." to be asked "well why do you need to reschedule?" Lets see, you f*cktards scheduled my appt for a day that is a training holiday and are too f*cking lazy to reschedule it when you called to tell me to fix it, so I'm calling for that. Then, what type of appt is it? My 36 week OB appt. *rolls eyes* I wanted to shoot the lady on the other end of the phone. If you're going to have ppl scheduling appts at least make sure they listen when you call and talk to them. grrr

Luckily, she finally figured it out and got my appt rescheduled with the Midwife I've been seeing for Nov 13th. "Its a Monday". I'm rescheduling so I have the calendar in front of me, I think I realize that. God I love talking to rocket scientists. *deep breaths*

I will be physically driving up there to register for the birthing classes later today, and register X for the sibling classes they offer. Dad keeps telling me to remember to ask about the supposed post baby shower they're supposed to be having. I'll try to remember that while I'm there. Hopefully I will actually get to talk to someone that has a freaking clue... Somehow, after the week I've had dealing with them I doubt it.

No comments: