Thursday, October 05, 2006

Really quick tidbits

X and I made it to Atl safe and sound last night. He didn't want to go to sleep when we wanted him to, maybe its cause he slept most of the 4.5 hrs we were in the car. *shrug* Rob got up around 5, woke me up with the alarm. Ah well. What else is new. Got back to sleep after he left - close to 6. Then X was up at 8:30 or so. Yay for not getting to sleep in.

Joe, X and I went down to a park near the apt. and Joe showed X his "Air Hogs". Remote controlled airplanes. X loved it. He even flew them a couple times. Did pretty good. I flew them a few times. Not as easy as it seems, but was fun none the less. I dunno if it was more fun trying to fly the little bits of styrofoam plane, or watching X run around and chase them. :D

Oh, have I mentioned Rob and I have finally agreed on names? X actually gave the final decision for the girl name (first name anyhow). The boy name was more a "I'm sick of looking for names, whatever" response from Rob. But we like them both, so... If you're just dying to know, email me and I'll tell ya. Otherwise, wait a few months and be surprised. *evil smile*

No comments: