It is hard to believe, but my little man has already finished 9 weeks of school. We got report cards yesterday. There were lots of "E" and "S" grades, but one "NI". The NI is in handwriting... Which X's, while readable, is not the neatest in the world. It is something we try to work on every night tho. On a funny note, however, it is usually easier to read what X writes than my brother, and James is 22! (Yes, even his gf has told him it is easier to read what X writes, so I'm not bragging or joking here.)
Friday was X's teacher's last day. She didn't tell us in advance. I only found out because X had his Fall Festival and I stopped to talk to her while I waited for the Festival to start. She was in tears, or damn near them. I admit that tho I was tentative at best about her in the beginning, now I can't think of a better teacher X could have started with. I'm faced with trying to decide if I find him a new teacher or wait and see who they get to replace her. I think I'll wait and see for now. On the bright side, when we finally get the house sold down here and move to Atl, if we move to the Marietta area and I can try to get X in her class again as that's where she moved to. She mentioned she does have a job lined up up there, and she has my cell # and email addy. We shall see what happens.
I got a call the other day from the Well Women's clinic. Apparently they people who created the schedule were real asshats and created a schedule for a holiday - the day my appt was scheduled for. So... They're cancelling my appt and *I* have to call back Friday or so to reschedule. WTF???? They f*cked up. They should call me when they have the schedule to reschedule. I damn well better get my appt at a decent time and without any hassle or I'll be bitching up a storm. Of course, it doesn't help that the last several days when I've talked to anyone up there to register for birthing classes I've been left on hold or told to call back because the lady who handles it is not there and her schedule is locked up and of course no one else can do a f*cking thing. grr! I realize it doesn't help that around 800 babies are expected to be born in the Ft. Stewart area over the next few months, but damn. Get your heads outta your asses and get it in gear! (Yes, I know I chose a horrid time to have a baby here. I did not chose to get pregnant, tho. It's not like I was trying or anything.)
No comments:
Post a Comment