Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 Shots Down...

15 to go. 15 more weeks of a bruised bum to keep PodPerson safely incubating. The Progesterone shots really aren't horrible, but the tiny bruise that makes sitting awkward afterwards is annoying. :)

Kids are doing well, though they're throwing a few more fits without Daddy around. X has also taken to believing he deserves to wander the neighborhood without telling me where he's going or thinking I'll worry. He crossed the street last night to play with friends in another "cul-de-sac" and wasn't in by curfew. Yea, he's grounded today, and quite possible tomorrow. Hopefully it'll sink in, but who knows. I did refrain from beating the all holy hell out of his butt for it. I'd already told him several times he's not to cross that street to go play over there, and told him no he couldn't go play with those "friends" just 10 minutes before he went. I don't know the kids, I don't know their parents, and have no way to get ahold of him if something happens. Yea, I was livid. If I'd have done something like that I wouldn't be sitting right (if at all) for at least a few days. /sigh

Simon needs groomed again, I need to really give him a bath, let him dry and trim his fur... Must get up the energy to do it. Maybe later today or tomorrow. Need a smock to cover my clothes first tho. His fur gets everywhere.. And somehow managed last time to even travel thru my shirt and stick to my bra. Very annoying. LOL.

No comments: