Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Simon's Puppy Cut...



Not sure this is truly a puppy cut, but its what I consider a puppy cut. At least for him. Shorter fur so he doesn't look too scraggly to me. Besides, he's a boy. I don't want to grow his head fur out and make the poor BOY dog wear a bow for a top knot so he can see. Not the best job of grooming in the world, but its also only the 2nd time I've ever tried to groom him this way. Looks better than my first attempt, which I had to go back the next day and fix cause I couldn't look at him without cringing.

And yes, the hair on his muzzle/in front of his eyes does stick up a bit, but the poor puppy kept biting at my clippers/the scissors every time I'd try to trim in front of his face. Wiggle worm? Oh yea.

No comments: