Had a good visit with G&M the few times we got to spend time together last week. Had lunch together at the NEX food court then went to Holly's and went to the pool after I got my shot and made a quick trip to Motherhood for a maternity swim suit. I so was not wearing pre-preggo bathing suit and showing off growing belly, sorry. The thought just turned my tummy. I guess I'm just not one for really showcasing the pregnant belly.
Anyhow. We had fun at the pool, despite the water feeling like a cold glass of ice water. Ginger got in the pool with X and Si. I sat in the water til PodPerson said enough is enough and started kickboxing in protest. Si and I went over and sat in the hot tub for a little bit, then she went back over to the big pool, then played the back and forth game. Uncle Mike even got in the pool with her. Ginger and I were both impressed at that one. :) He'd sat outside the pool, on the chairs most of the time we were there.
When we got back over to Holly's she was on the phone with the nurse help line, apparently one of the twins had broken out in spots and she was trying to figure out what it was. They went in to same day appointments at Peds Sat morning, she decided to have a reaction to her Measles vaccine and has an ear infection. Made for a very fussy/unhappy little girl. I made sure that I didn't need to go in right away, even tho my shots are all up to date. They said since its a reaction to the vaccine its not contagious. I'll double check at my appt on Thurs just to double check.
G&M left Saturday night. We didn't get to see them in person with the doctors appointment and plethora of other things they had to do before they left, but they got to the airport and off with no trouble. Even got home ok late Sunday afternoon/evening, though their plane was delayed for over 2 hours in Denver. OUCH!
Rob got home late Sunday night. Si fell asleep before we had to go pick him up from the airport, stayed asleep for the most part when I put her in the car when Rob called to say he'd landed, then promptly woke up, ready and raring to go as soon as she heard Daddy's voice. Little turkey didn't go back to sleep til after midnight - and I heard Daddy snoring beside her. She just wasn't tired, boo for almost 2 hour nap. /sigh Ah well.
Everyone is where they should be again and we're trying to get settled back into a whole family routine. It may happen sometime before PodPerson is born, though I don't hold my breath and know it will change again after that. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment