Had a few hiccups so far this week, but nothing bad. For the most part its gone well. Aside from me constantly feeling tired. I have intentions of getting stuff done around the house and just can't seem to find the right round tuit to get it done...
Called yesterday to refill my Progesterone shot... I mentioned that even tho I try repeatedly, I cannot refill it using the automated line. It tries to tell me I'm refilling it too early... It's a freaking 1 shot every gd week for 16 weeks shot... It says so on the prescription... How the hell is refilling it once every 14 days a once a week shot... So I have to call it in. She gets snarky and says "yea, this is 14 days early..." Umm. Hello! Read the frelling scrip. I just told you I have to get the shot every week, it says on your screen if you read the instructions/comments "To be taken intramuscularly once a week for 16 weeks." How the hell is calling on Monday or Tuesday every week to make sure I can pick it up on Thursday/Friday morning and get my ass stuck 14 fucking days early? She put in the scrip, but I wanted to reach thru and flick her nose like a bad puppy.
Called both of the vision centers to see if X's glasses (either pair) were in. Wal-Mart had them but the tech had to do a Quality Control inspection to make sure they were suitable for pickup, and before I could call back to see if they passed she called to say I could get them. Hickam still didn't have his, and she said "We call when ready." Yea, yea. I know you said that, but its his EYES... The only way he can truly see... I like to double check these things on occasion, ya know?
We tried calling USAA Monday for a better rate on the car. They couldn't/wouldn't approve us. Ah well. Not to worry. We got a call yesterday from the dealership. The finance guy said he needed us to come in and sign a new contract, he'd gotten us a lower rate than he thought, but wouldn't tell me over the phone. Only that we'd love him for it. Okay. Lower interest, slightly lower payments, yea, we'll be there as soon as I can pick him up from work. Get there, he has good news, and bad news, which do we want first. The bad news. Always give me the bad news first. We get about 2k less in rebates. Ouch. The good news, instead of 8% or so interest, we got financed thru Ford for 1.9%. Yahoo! Saves us almost 10k in interest payments alone. And instead of it being an 84 month loan its a 72 month loan, with no prepayment penalty. So, overall, not too bad at all. That interest rate is lower than what USAA is currently offering as well, so call it kismet, fate, what have you, it worked out. :)
Went and picked up X's glasses after we got the papers signed. Then we went to Anna Miller's for dinner. The waitress was a bitch. And I swear, after we got home and I saw the receipt, she somehow managed to grossly overcharge us for dinner, but I dunno. Maybe she didn't and I'm just underestimating what it should have cost. She took forever to finally come and take our order. She got our order and then ignored us. When X wanted a refill on his drink "Oh, small drinks don't get free refills" since fucking when? Everywhere else I've ever been, if a kid wants a refill its included in the price of the drink... You'll gladly and freely refill a LARGE drink, which uses more of your product, but a small one that's already mostly ice is too much to refill? Ugh. Rob got the seafood platter, when his cocktail sauce got there is was a semi-frozen gelatinous mass. He asked very nicely for a different one, so what does she do? Go behind her little screen and break it up and bring it back on a pretty little platter. Yea lady, we know what you did. Probably spit in it while you were at it too. He didn't use the sauce. My dinner was fairly good til the onions they used to smother and included in my meatloaf gave me a killer instant headache... The kind that wraps around your head and pulses behind just one eye... Yea. See, a long, long time ago food allergy testing told me I had a slight onion allergy, but I have NEVER had a reaction... Until last night. I don't know if it was the type of onion or if PodPerson is trying his best to make sure I avoid things (mainly foods) I'm slightly allergic to. I ate 1 shrimp a couple months ago and had a worse interaction than I ever have to it as well. Luckily I've not had any problems with chocolate or ice cream, tho some dairies are giving me fits, but that's normal. Damn milk allergies. Either way, Rob had to drive home, tho until that point I'd done all the driving since picking him up from work. Yes, I love driving my new car. She's so fun to drive. :)
So, like I said, overall a mixed bag so far this week. But I suppose I can't complain overly much. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment