Got X up for school Friday, sent him down to get his cereal, then came up and whisper sang him "Happy Birthday". Rob was like dammit, you beat me to it. I also made sure to get my 8 spankings in before he left for school. :D He came home with homework but I let him slide and go outside and play (he did the homework Sunday). I made cupcakes for him for after dinner, but he ended up coming in and snatching 2 (one for him and one for the friend he was staying with that night) and running. Little shit. He stayed with the neighbors so he could go snorkeling with them the next morning.
Rob and I set up for his party while he was gone, tho he ended up coming home and catching us put the last few balloons up. Made him take a shower then sent him outside for a little bit longer til we were supposed to start the party. I think we had about 12 loud kids in the house. Luckily we had plenty of pizza and cake. I made the cake, white cake mix with white chocolate swirl chocolate chips and whipped vanilla frosting and green sprinkles. It was yummy and I had no complaints. The kids enjoyed themselves and had too much fun with the noisemakers from their goody bags. After presents we sent everyone outside, even tho all the boys wanted to open all of his YuGiOh cards. We used Rob's Darth Vader light saber to break the Vader pinata, it was really kinda funny and the kids enjoyed it. (Pics of all the festivities are up on my Facebook. I'll work on adding them to Flickr as well.) They all played outside until dark, chasing each other with the numerous Clone Trooper Nerf Dart Guns X got for his b'day and playing kickball and then X and his best friend came in to open said cards. He, his best friend, Si and the neighbor boy had a sleepover on the floor and fell asleep watching "Kung Fu Panda".
X woke us up at 0700 Sunday morning telling us Si was puking... /sigh Poor gal spent Sunday alternating puking and sleeping. She slept most of the day and all thru the night. Woke yesterday full of spunk and ready to go... She was in EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment