Just a quick post, mainly because I'm tired and Xavier is sleeping so I really should go to bed... you know sleep when he sleeps type deal. Rob left for NTC tonight, 30 days (give or take a few) of fun in the Mojave Desert (Ft. Irwin, CA). And, it seems, that someone has a hair up their @$$ and are trying to say they'll be going to Kuwait straight from NTC. So I may not get to see Rob for a long while. *shakes head* I really hope that doesn't happen. Its bad enough that he's supposed to go in March, but if he had to leave sooner I don't know what I'd do. Just knowing I won't see him in the morning when I wake up is bad enough, 30 days is worse, but heaven only knows how long is unbearable. Sorry, I suppose I should have put a disclaimer at the beginning. I'm really not my normal screwedup self, I'm worse. I've been weepy off and on now for the past hour or so since I left to come home. I hate dropping Rob off for field problems, or duty rotations. It so sucks. I know some of you know what I'm talking about. Being a military spouse has to be one of the toughest jobs in the world. It ranks right up there with parenthood. Speaking of which, both Gemina and Xavier knew something was up all day. They would not leave Rob's side. Its like they knew he was leaving.
Oh well. I'm going to go to Atlanta to pick Mom up tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly what day I'll be back down, sometime before Monday I'm sure. I'll post in the morning if I have any better of an idea, but its too late to call and see exactly what day Mom wants to head back down. Until next time I'm thinking of you all, I love you, and will talk to you later. *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment