Ok, my comment host exploded, or just had issues and I had to change hosts. It seems that is a common occurence because Trish and Shan had to change several times as well. This was the first time I did, and it was really annoying. I hate loosing all the previous comments, mainly because I don't always remember what you may have said. :-) Oh well. I'll survive...
So maybe I'm a bit harsh on myself. But if you know me well you know that I've always been like that. Unfortunately its a habit I find very hard to break. I know I'm probably beating myself up for stuff I shouldn't worry about, but that's me. I think about and analyze and beat myself up over stuff waay too much. I hope one day I'll be able to stop, but I don't really know if that is anywhere in the near future. I'm sorry you all are the ones to read / hear about it so often. I guess I really need somewhere to vent my thoughts, heaven knows I have enough of them. I appreciate all the commentary you offer. And the support. You are truly god sends, or goddess sends, each and every one of you. *sad smile* Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment