Monday, February 05, 2007

Quick bits

Went to Alt for the weekend to see Rob off to the big sandbox for 45 days of sheer boredom. He emailed me this morning. He made it safe and sound. *happy dance for safety*

Got a call from the realtor this evening... Hoping like hell the mortgage company (for the people buying the house) got the package in the mail tonight and have it here by tomorrow at 4 when we're supposed to close. Otherwise, held off til Wed morning. *rolls eyes* I just want this crap done. So, still crossing fingers and toes. Tho the mortgage company accepted the appraisal and everything is a go. Just need the packet. Hope there is enough when all is said and done to pay off our mortgage and the one bill we want paid off.

X is fighting a cold. I think he's at the tail end of the fever stage, now to kick the cough & runny/stuffy nose. I hope like crazy S doesn't get it.

Still waiting on news for the orders. Looks like Rob will have the 1-year deployment option for Riley, so no telling where kiddies and I will end up. He should have a report date for around my b'day, and wants us to go out with him. Ginger is looking forward to that. :) She is so excited about the possibility of the kiddos being closer. (And me too, I hope. hehe) As I know more, I'll post.

No comments: