All's the same here. Sold the house, now waiting for orders.
If I read the tax stuff right, the company who does DD for refunds says our refund should be deposited Fri. YAY! I may actually be able to pay off a few bills. Or do whatever it is we've decided to do with it. :)
X had a bad day at school today. So much so that the teacher took him to the office to call me. Where has the little boy who loved going to school before Xmas go? He's been replaced with a boy who tries to find every excuse possible to stay home... Squashed or beaten into hiding by the frigid lead teacher he has now? Maybe its the unwavering belief that she hates him that has done it. I realize there will be teachers he doesn't like, and who don't like him, but its Kindergarten. You don't have to like my son, but dammit its your frigging job to not let him see that loathing and disdain and make learning fun for him.
I think combining his class with the second one and giving lead to the new teacher has made life miserable for more than just X. And other TEACHERS, not just parents, have noticed it. How bad is that? When his teacher, the one that was lead til the merger, called I told her I'd like to go ahead and schedule another P/T conference to try to figure this out. He didn't give her this kind of trouble. He didn't give the long term sub they had before her this trouble. Hell, he didn't even give the original teacher this trouble, and I thought we'd have this trouble with her. WTF is going on? How do I fix it? Do I have to get ugly? Or is there a peaceable fix?
Did I mention we're still waiting to hear something about Rob's orders?
No comments:
Post a Comment