With Doctor and Dentist appointments for a while. I also started "Love and Logic" parenting classes at the school in hopes of finding a new (maybe better) way of dealing with X.
X lost his first 2 teeth yesterday, one because it was ready to fall out and the dentist helped it along. The other he lost because it was abscessed. I finally get him to brush his teeth more attentively and better and he gets an abscess. *sigh* Poor guy has no luck.
Si has 5 or 6 teeth now. The first broke thru a couple weeks ago and now they just don;t seem to want to stop. There are 4 up top and 1 or 2 on the bottom. She's also walking alone more. Up to 5 or 6 steps unassisted before deciding to plop down and crawl or jut smile up at me.
The internet or Rob has been down for a week now. Last time I heard from him was Sat. He called and got to talk to both kids on the phone. Si actually said "Hi Da" into the phone for him. She was mumbling a lot of "dadadada" from my hip before I pt the phone to her ear. Think it made his day/week but made him very sad at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment