Friday, October 12, 2007
X update
He's been a trooper since his surgery. It only slowed him down for a little bit last Friday, Saturday he was back to his normal full of zest and zeal self. We had his post-surgery appointment Tuesday. Everything went well. I heard her mention his head turn is only about 5%, which I believe was closer to 30% before the surgery. I noticed him rolling his eyes in the office while we waited for her and for the first time (ever possibly) I noticed his left eye try to go out to the left. A very big improvement. Playing around this morning I had him try to follow my finger and when I went to the left, again his eye tried to go out to the left a bit before he tried to turn his head to follow. Both eyes are staying straight more. He goes back in 4 weeks for another follow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment