Monday, March 10, 2008

Crap on toast

Rant incoming, consider yourself warned.

You would think that being in the sandbox you'd know how nice it is to get mail and make sure to get mail sent out. But NOOOOOOOOO! Lets sit on it for weeks before we get off our fucking asses to mail it back stateside.

Being a military installation where soldiers don't always remember to bring home important papers you'd think we'd keep a copy of important documents like PoA's in case something happens. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's sit on our asses and just hope that the copies we give are good enough and don't need to be re-issued.

Yes, you guessed it. NO PoA in the mail. No Riley didn't keep a copy of the PoA that was made back in Aug. And no, the PoA I've been waiting a month for probably wasn't mailed when it was dropped off but several weeks later. I'm just glad I was able to get MY SUV registered on the expired PoA and Rob's truck doesn't get used all that often.

FUCK YOU mail room. FUCK YOU JAG. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck.

Ok, now I may feel a smidge better.



Doubtful.

No comments: