http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?ProductID=21470570
I soo wanna play on that thing. :) And he doesn't even know he's getting it yet.
Ginger kidnapped me for a girl's afternoon out. Mike kept the kids. We started the afternoon out at Nebraska Furniture Mart where I found the above gem. Now Ginger and I are planning more to do to his room to make it more fun for him. Toy bins for his Lego's and Star Wars toys, etc.
Went to Books A Million and picked up a couple of boxes of D&D Minis. Got a Bruenor Battlehammer! The whole reason I bought the 2 boxes. Rob wanted him. :)
All in all, a really good day. Found something awesome for X, got a very rare mini for Rob, and had adult time with Ginger!
Oh, and did I mention I'm going to visit Chris and Micha and kids this coming weekend for Easter?
No comments:
Post a Comment