Friday, July 19, 2002

Hello all. Today has been pretty good. After keeping me up late last night, waking up for a few hours around 4:30 then going back to sleep until 10 Xavier was a sweetheart most of the day. He even took a 3 hour nap this afternoon, he just curled up in my lap, we rocked and he slept. It was so nice. He was so adorable. I love to watch him sleep. Besides, it gives me an excuse to sit down and rest. :-)

After he woke up we came into the computer room and played on the floor for a while. Of course, that mainly consisted of him crawling all over me, but hey. He was happy and in turn so was I. :-) After a while he started playing with Gemina and I hopped on the computer for a while and just surfed the net and played a few online games. :-) Even chatted with friends for a while.

It was cute. Xavier crawled out to the front door when Rob got home and greeted him with Gemina by his side. He's pretty much in daddy mode since then. Of course, not only is it a bit of a break for me, but I think it is just so cute. As I type, Xavier is chewing on Rob's shoe and Rob is laying on the floor resting on Gemina. I wish I had a camera handy. hehe

Oh well. As I speak Xavier starts getting fussy so I must go.

No comments: