Ok. So all hasn't been bad the past few days. Yesterday I found out why I felt like crap the other day. Joys of motherhood and breastfeeding... clogged milk duct. Very painful. I definately don't recomend it if you can at all avoid it. :-) But I'm trying to work that issue out. (I know, TMI for some, oh well.)
Yesterday Xavier started crawling on his hands and knees more than doing the "jungle crawl." You know where you crawl, but mostly on your belly and elbows with knees for a little support. He's also starting to speak a little more where you can understand him. Well okay, its mostly mimmicking our sounds but its too cute. He says "hello," "uh-oh," "all gone," "mama," (and several other variants of mom) "dada," and "nana" to name a few. Its so cute. Its like a game trying to figure out what he's saying. :-) Oh, and I can't forget. On July 4th he finally sat down and listened to someone talking to him on the phone. The next day, July 5th, he talked into the phone. Or babbled, whatever you want to call it.
Ok. Obviously Xavier has decided enough for one day. He wants my attention and badly so I must go for now. Talk to you all later. *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment