Tuesday, September 17, 2002

As we continually grow discontented with this military base Rob and I are beginning to seriously discuss what we want to do. All I know is we really want out of here, and are beginning to care if we never come back. Of course, that would mean selling our house. But sometimes the trouble of keeping it up and all the repairs / renovations we want to do make the idea of selling it more and more appealing. Besides, Mom and Dad moved to Atlanta so now our main reason for wanting to be here is gone.

We are trying to figure out where we would like to go. A friend, Mia, has suggested Ft. Richardson Alaska. I must admit that the idea is really interesting. I don't know how much I would like the cold, but it does sound fun. I would love to see Xavier playing in the snow. And the idea of curling up in front of a roaring fire curled up with Rob is very appealing as well. Besides, Alaska does have a certain mysitique.

Rob also mentioned that he'd like to go to the base near Seattle in Washington. That sounds nice too. We've heard that its really beautiful. And it would have snow in the winter. Besides, Rob would be near the home of Starbucks, which as we all know he would love. Oh well. I'm sure we'll keep talking about it and I'll post when we figure it out.

Well, Xavier is getting fussy so I suppose I should wrap up for now. Later.

No comments: