Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Today was really nice. I got to the house where I babysat to find out I didn't have to babysit today, the kids' mom wasn't feeling good. She'd tried calling me but I had already left. Oh well. I came home and Xavier and I ate some lunch and I checked my email while he played on the floor. Then I called Rob's grandma to wish her a happy belated birthday. After we got off the phoneI picked Xavier up, sat down in my chair, and fed and rocked him. He fell asleep so I watched a little TV. After a while I laid him down in the chair and decided to be semi-energetic and clip Gemina's nails and clean her ears. After all that Xavier was still asleep and I wanted to play on the computer so I picked him back up and came in on my computer, every once in a while looking down at my sleeping angel and then going back to playing on the internet. When I was done, he was still asleep so I went out to watch TV for a while. He took a good 3 hour nap this afternoon. I guess I woke him up too early. Oh well. After he finally woke up I decided I come in and work on his web site a little, so I fixed something Rob pointed out to me and finished adding commentary to the pictures on his birthday page. :-) Hope you all enjoy it. If you need the link again, it is Xavier's B'day

Oh well. It was pretty much a boring day, but it was just me, Xavier, and Gemina and it was nice. I was able to appreciate the quiet and still spend time with my baby. I love him more and more each day, and today I was able to see why. :-)

No comments: