Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Gemina II

Still no sign of Gemina. Finally got ahold of Animal Control today, Andrea's friend's Uncle works for them and he called me. He looked around out here but didn't see her running loose. He's got her description though, and knows she's microchipped so they'll keep and eye out for her and if they get her he'll give me a call. (Or someone from Animal Control will.)

I went to the county Humane Society today, as well. Just to check. I'd called first, but they were bricks. If I had the money and space I'd have brought every one of those animals home with me. To say the conditions were deplorable is a gross understatement. I felt soo bad for all of them.

I put a sign up in Mom's store and her boss is looking in her neighborhood - just down the road from ours. I've got some more posters printed up just need to get them affixed to some obnoxious colored posterboard I picked up and get James to put them up.

No comments: