Still nothing. I have posters up at Mom's store and the Get-n-Go down the street. I have a poster up at the Club House. I also have posters up at the marquee's at both entrances to our neighborhood. I guess now its going to become a wait and see game.
I drove around the neighborhood yesterday after picking Mom up from work. If she's here I can't see her. She wasn't out in anyone's yard. Or if she was I did not see her. *screams* This is soo frustrating.
I emailed Rob and told him. The pst few emails I've gotten back open with "any luck" or something to that affect. I don't know what to tell him. I try to just stick to the facts, but my mind isn't sticking to those facts.
The lady at the Get-n-Go told me that another lady out her lost her dog before Christmas. Same situation as Gemina, he'd gotten out before but ALWAYS came home. Now he's missing and they've still had no luck. I sure hope someone hasn't stolen my baby girl.
Mom said that ultimately she would like to see Gemina home with us, but if she's in a good home - being loved and cared for... That is not an option for me. She is MY baby, not someone else's. She was dragging her lead for crying out loud. She's obviously someone's dog. And she's well fed, so she's obviously loved. Please, whoever has her out there, see my posters and call me. I NEED my little girl home with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment