Saturday, February 19, 2005
Gemina
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I need you're help. Gemina snapped the rope her lead was on yesterday evening and got loose. She has not shown back up since. I need all the positive energy and good thoughts I can get cause I can't lose my little girl. I don't want to have to email Rob and tell him she got loose and that she hasn't come home. I don't know what to do. Dad and James have gone looking for her several times. I'm going to make posters and get them put up tomorrow. I'm also gonna call Animal Control and the Humane Society Tuesday to see if they've found her or if anyone has called in about her. I know it's gonna sound crazy but I cried myself to sleep last night because I didn't hear her snoring or her other little noises. I've got to find her. I just hope she's ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment