Monday, February 14, 2005
The "Stray"
I think I forgot to mention this, but our "stray" turned out to live down the road. Her name is Sky - ironic since that was Mom's Husky's name. Apparantly she has a knack for escaping, her owner says she does it all the time, but is usually in the road, driveway, or by the fence to their house when they get home. He'd found her where he works and brought her home. She'd gone home one day last week and when he took her and their other dog out for a walk, she drug him down here to our house. A couple days later she escaped, came to our front door, and barked to come in. She then spent the day here, jumped in the truck when I went to run errands, and then went home that night. She's not been back since then. I guess she wasn't meant to stay here, no matter how quickly she wormed her way into our hearts, and fit right in like she'd always been here. I guess when the time comes, we'll find the right furkid to join the family. Ce'st la vie!
No comments:
Post a Comment