Saturday, February 05, 2005

Me

I submitted my last assignment for my current class this morning. Woot. I have a week off before my next class starts. Yeah. Time to read Terry Goodkinds new book, and a couple of others I've picked up - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Katie MacAllister to name a few. I might even skim through the books for my next class as I got those yesterday. We shall see.

Rob called last night. We got to talk for a little while before the line cut out on us. :-/ That sucked. He sounded like he's doing pretty good. Hard to believe it's already been a week since he left. Atleast 51 more weeks to go til he's home for good. He'll get a week or two vacation in the middle some time, but we don't know when just yet.

Earlier this week I had a beautiful stray follow me home. Literally. We think she's a pure bred Husky (maybe Malamute). We called animal control to let them know she's here, they took our name and number in case anyone called looking for her. I'm taking her in Thursday to have her scanned for a microchip then have her checked out. She seems to have claimed us no matter what though. James let her out to go tot he bathroom - which involves her just going out the door and running til she comes back. She came back about half an hour later and "knocked" and scratched at the back door to come back in. She always comes back here after she's done. I guess this means we've added another furbaby to the house whether we were looking to or not. :-)

Not much else really going on. Spent the last several days catching the laundry up. Been running a lot of errands also. Bought Mulan II yesterday for X. We've seen it almost 10 times already. Its actually pretty cute. It sounds like they got most of the original cast to come back and do the voices for this one. That is definately a good thing. :-)

No comments: